lunedì 26 novembre 2007

do you have to let it linger?


[the cranberries - linger]

If you, if you could return
Don't let it burn, don't let it fade
I'm sure I'm not being rude
But it's just your attitude
It's tearing me apart
It's ruining everything
And I swore, I swore I would be true
And honey so did you..

...But I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger?

....If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn't be so confused
And I wouldn't feel so used
But you always really knew
I just wanna be with you...

in bocca al lupo per oggi....e buona giornata...

1 commento:

kappeidash ha detto...

giovane....ah ah ah....sono riuscito nell'impresa di recuperare un proxy....fan culo generali...se altro non mi danno da fare, almeno navigo un pò....adoro sta canzone!!! una delle mie preferite...giusto per inaugare la nuova era naviga in generali!!!!